- February 2011 Microsoft Black Tuesday Summary
- Adobe - Security Bulletins: APSB11-01 - Security update available for Shockwave Player
- Adobe - Security Bulletins: APSB11-02 - Security update available for Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe - Security Bulletins: APSB11-03 - Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat
At least they patched this vulnerability:
- More information about the MHTML Script Injection vulnerability - Security Research & Defense - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
But there is no rest for the weary. Today Java was patched with what looks like some critical fixes. The ZDNet discussion is the
- Oracle Java 6 Update 24
Oracle has released a new update for Java environment, it contains fixes for security issues. Time to get your Java environment up to date again.
The details on this update can be found at http://blogs.oracle.com/
- February 2011 Java SE and Java for Business Critical Patch Update Released (The Oracle Global Product Security Blog)
... because of the severity of the vulnerabilities fixed in this Critical Patch Update, Oracle recommends that Java customers apply it as soon as possible.
- Oracle plugs 21 dangerous Sun Java security holes | ZDNet
Oracle today issued a security alert to warn about 21 security holes in its widely deployed Java SE and Java for Business products and warned that the flaws are dangerous enough to expose users to remote code execution attacks.